Sometimes we just need a break.
So, we took one. And we’re back for a fresh start, which is what we’re talking about this week!
In this episode:
- We talk about why we are believers in fresh starts, where we struggle with them, why they help us form a new perspective, the benefits of them and more!
- We also chat about the “big” fresh starts like moving or starting a new job, role in life, etc.
- And in typical PSP fashion, we walk down memory lane to discuss the greatness of Backstreet Boys and *NSYNC. We even break for a listen to "Gone."
- We reference this podcast episode about the five-second rule.
That’s what she said:
- “It kind of smells like fresh fart.” -Brett
- “Being pregnant is like being hungover from a party you weren’t invited to.” -Brett
- “[Life] can get pretty boring if you’re not actively engaging in the world around you and I think having fresh starts opens your eyes to possibilities around you and opens up your creativity and expands things that you care about and helps you identify things in the world that need to be changed…” -Brett
- “I think it gives you ample space to reflect on how far you’ve come, too. It’s easy to get bogged down in the every day and forget what your accomplishments are or maybe how much progressive you have made…” -Sarah
- “I think sometimes you should still live in the past with your boy bands.” -Sarah
- “We think they’re going to fix our problems, when in fact, our problems follow us around.” -Brett