There are two kinds of people in the world.Glass half-empty and glass half-full. As we go through life, some seasons are easier to stay positive than others. How do we look on the bright side and encourage the "negative Nancies" in our lives?
In this episode:
- Revisiting (and clarifying) the fruits of the spirit.
- A pretty spot-on impression of Janice from Friends.
- Is optimism realistic for the real world?
- Is there such a thing as too much positivity?
- Are positive people better of than the "Debbie Downers?"
- Practical tips for remaining positive when the going gets tough.
- Follow this account for the hilarious and a more positive side of internet memes.
That's What She Said:
- "I just threw out my back from that reach." -Brett
- "It's healthier for me to be surrounded by more positive people because then that helps to push me in that direction." -Sarah
- "The Titanic was a great ship until it sank...." -Brett
- "There is a lightness to the heart and I think that some people are born more jovial than others. They don't see the glass half-empty." -Sarah