Ah, those glorious back-to-school vibes.
Whether you're a teacher, a student or a You've Got Mail fan (don't you love New York in the fall?), it's the most wonderful time of the year!
Episode two is up and running! And we're excited to be officially on the yellow brick road of podcasting with you lovely people. We can't thank you enough for your support! And now that we're on iTunes, you can subscribe and updates to our show will land directly in your phone.
A+ for convenience!
In this episode:
- You'll get a real behind-the-scenes experience as Brett and Sarah work on their recording skillz.
- Brett and Sarah will talk about what they loved about going back to school and some back to school memories.
- "Bouquets of sharpened pencils," - need we say more?
- How to make your teeth look whiter while wearing braces.
- Sarah will discuss her weird sense of style from high school.
- What courses Brett and Sarah would add to the college curriculum and some life lessons learned from real-life experience.
- Why this post from Brett's blog spoke to Sarah's heart.
- Sarah and Brett give shout outs to their favorite teachers throughout the years.
That's What She Said:"Whatever, Coachella." -Sarah
"For so long in my life I had worked for that affirmation and worked for that A, and then all of a sudden I was in the real world..." -Brett
"You might be the slurpee person." -Sarah
"We're all there to make a difference somehow, we just all may have different ways of doing that." -Sarah
"Having that patience and that gracefulness when it comes to meeting people who are where you want to be and allowing them to discover the talents that you have." -Brett
And finally....this may not be a butt-cape picture, but it's just one example of Sarah's strange high school style (Side note from Sarah: This was for a Super Bowl, so I was committed to wearing every Steelers article of clothing I owned. I'm aware I still look weird. Shout out to my best friend Beth for the photo!):