Best. Day. EVER! We're so excited to start this journey with you all, and we're thankful for the people who had the courage to jump right in with us.
Hip-hip hooray! Our very first Prodigal Sisters Podcast episode is LIVE!
Go ahead and give us a listen if you please!
In this Episode:
- You'll learn how Sarah and Brett met and learn their first impressions of each other.
- Sarah and Brett share their number one girl-crushes (oh heyyyy, Shauna, Emily, Kendra, Jacey and Maggie).
- Sarah talks shop about her Gretchen Wieners hair.
- The girls share the "whys" and "hows" of the Prodigal Sisters Podcast.
- Sarah explains what she means when she says she'd, "rather eat a jar of pickles."
- Brett learns the difference between cross guard and color guard.
- The ladies share the correct pronunciation for their home city, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Sarah confesses her love of Ira Glass and basically all silver foxes.
That's What She Said:"The gap between college and where I am in my real adult life right now was widening, and I was lacking a lot of the in-person friendships that I needed for support." -Brett, on friendship post-college.
"I hate pickles. My husband loves them. And I use the expression, 'I'd rather eat a jar of pickles,' when I don't want to do something. It's not successful, but it still communicates my disdain." -Sarah
"I enjoy a good pickle every now and again." -Brett, on not what you think. Ahem.
"I just have one here called 'Shauna.' Just a bullet-point that says 'Shauna.' With a heart." -Sarah on her and Brett's similarities.